Bhaumic graduated in 1999 and completed his Masters of Sports Physiotherapy in 2009. Bhaumic has worked with athletes at both elite and amateur levels in various sports such as football, soccer, cricket and rowing.
At TrueCare Health we know how important your health and well being is to you and your family. It is important to have skilled and trustworthy practitioners with your best interest in mind. Our experienced team provide quality care with innovative hands-on treatments in the following areas
- Cardio Respiratory
- Repetitive Strain Injury
Physiotherapy Exercises is a body conditioning routine that may help build flexibility, muscle strength, and endurance in the legs, abdominals, arms, hips, and back. It puts emphasis on spinal and pelvic alignment, breathing, and developing a strong core or center, and improving coordination and balance. Physiotherapy Exercises’ system allows for different exercises to be modified in range of difficulty from beginning to advanced. Intensity can be increased over time as the body conditions and adapts to the exercises.
At truecare health, our experienced practitioners provide close supervision in small group classes to ensure your technique is effective to achieve your goals.
Hydrotherapy is a form of treatment that utilises the properties of water to aid movement and strengthening. Through harnessing the effects of buoyancy, turbulence, hydrostatic pressure and a thermo neutral environment, programs can be designed that:
- Decrease excess weight bearing (pool running, strengthening while suffering stress fractures etc).
- Increase blood return through pressure provided by the water (minimising swelling, increasing cardiac output and therefore cardiovascular effects of training).
- Training of balance in an environment that is safe due to the slower movement in the denser medium of water.
- Mobilise stiff joints with assistance from both the warmth of the water to loosen muscles and increased ease of movement using buoyancy.
- Aid post surgical rehabilitation through the ability to commence exercise earlier in an altered gravity environment, decreasing active movement stressors.
At truecare Health we device an exercise program tailored to your needs to empower you to carry out an independent exercise program effectively to achieve your goals.
Sporting injuries are very common and recovery can be difficult if the injuries are not timely diagnosed and managed effectively. With adequate knowledge about the sports specific bio-mechanics the injuries can be prevented or managed effectively avoiding further complications.
At truecare health our practitioners can provide an accurate diagnosis and a treatment plan to facilitate quickest possible recovery and return to sport. We are also equipped to perform a detailed assessment on recurring injuries and implement a comprehensive treatment plan to improve your movement efficiency and prevent further injuries.
A fall is an event which results in a person coming to rest inadvertently on the ground or floor or other lower level’. World Health Organisation.
Falls occur at all ages, among children, young adults and people in their middle years. However, the consequences of falls can be more serious for people aged 65 years and older.
- One third of people aged 65 years and older fall each year.
- Between 10-20% of these people have a serious injury as a result of a fall, such as a fracture.
- Many falls can result in a loss of confidence in walking or undertaking other activities.
Falls are completely preventable, by specifically designed exercies.
At truecare Health, we incorporate various techniques from Tai Chi, Yoga, Pilates and Physiotherapy to improve your balance and reflexes to prevent falls.
- Injury prevention
- Pre employment Screening
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Work Station prescription
- Prehab ( Prevention exercise to fix contributing factors )
- Post Injury Rehab
Originally from Wodonga, Ben graduated from Charles Sturt University, Albury, N.S.W. in 2008. He then worked in Young for seven months before moving to Bairnsdale where he worked at the hospital.,